Your romantic decision is one of the biggest financial decisions you will make in your entire life.
During this two hour training you will learn:
What to Look for In a Potential Partner
- How to ensure that YOU are financially attractive.
- The questions to ask that will help you figure out who is your best money match.
- How to discern when to work with someone or if you should walk away.
Navigating Finances As Couple
- The various money management strategies couples can explore.
- When you should merge or not to merge finances.
- How to file income taxes as a married couple.
Effectively Communicating About Money
- How to communicate your perspective more effectively.
- How to effectively discuss financial issues.
- How to minimize money disagreements.
PLUS receive the following TWO Freebies!
The "How Am I Doing Financially" Checklist for singles
The " Critical Financial Conversations for Every Relationship" Guide
This is a recording from the March 9, 2016 live training .